J. Jeffrey Watson
Injury Attorney Serving Pennsylvania
Jeff Watson advocates for clients in workers’ compensation, car accident, and premises liability cases, among other litigation matters. He is proud to stand up for those injured and affected by the negligence of others, focusing his practice on achieving great outcomes that result in client satisfaction.
Jeff graduated from the University of Pittsburgh and earned his J.D. from Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, PA. He previously lectured and published works on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law.
Before becoming a part of the team here at Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLP, Jeff was a shareholder at a defense firm with 500+ attorneys. His practice there was dedicated to litigation and he was also an integral member of the Harrisburg Workers’ Compensation practice group recognized by U.S. News & World Report. This background makes Jeff extremely familiar with the inner workings of the insurance industry, further equipping him to assist his clients at Handler, Henning & Rosenberg, LLP.
He was a founding partner in Hager & Watson, a Pittsburgh personal injury law firm. Now, Jeff serves as a key team member of Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLP, providing dedicated and aggressive counsel to injury victims throughout Pennsylvania.
- Beyond the Pestle and Mortar – Breaking Down the Trend Toward Compounded Medications – Claims Management, March 11, 2015
- I Quit! And I Want Comp! – Marshall Dennehey Defense Digest, December 1, 2014
- Shifting Burdens In The Aftermath Of A Disability Pension; No Window Shopping And Surfing For Jobs By Claimant – Marshall Dennehey Defense Digest, June 1, 2009
- Handling the Workers’ Compensation Claim In Pennsylvania – Presenter
- Social Media and Workers’ Compensation Update – Presenter
- PA Workers’ Comp: The Written Job Offer – Presenter
- Interplay Among the PA Workers’ Comp Act, ADA and FMLA – Presenter
- Workers’ Comp and The Employer – Presenter
- PA Workers Compensation Forms – Presenter
Jeff currently lives in Harrisburg with his wife and children. He is active member of the community and regularly volunteers his time for numerous youth organizations. Additionally, Jeff has volunteered with the Muscle Dystrophy Association and participated in the MDA Lock-Up fundraiser.
- Widener University, J.D., 2003
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
David H RosenbergView Profile
Matthew P. RosenbergView Profile
Matthew S. CrosbyView Profile
Carolyn AnnerView Profile
Adam G. ReedyView Profile
Andrew C. SpearsView Profile
David L. LutzView Profile
Jordan MarzzaccoView Profile
Jordan WartmanView Profile
Laurie J. DeBarrView Profile
Stephen G. HeldView Profile