Matthew P. Rosenberg
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer
As a dedicated and passionate advocate for the injured, Matt is not afraid to take on big insurance companies or employers. He understands that his clients are going through a very challenging time and have suffered serious injuries due to no fault of their own, whether caused by a drunk driver, negligent traffic light design, or a distracted truck operator. Matt focuses his practice on car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and cases involving wrongful death. He is especially passionate about helping individuals fight for fair treatment from insurance companies.
Education & Background
Matt earned his B.A. from Pennsylvania State University, soon enrolling in Georgetown University Law Center. After graduating with his J.D., he began working as a law clerk for Pennsylvania Supreme Court Chief Justice Thomas Saylor. While serving as law clerk to the highest court in the state, Matt improved his writing skills and honed his persuasive advocacy. He gained firsthand knowledge on how cases are won—from behind the bench. After this role, he joined Klehr Harrison, a prominent Philadelphia law firm, as a litigator.
Now as a part of Handler, Henning & Rosenberg LLP, Matt advocates for clients who have suffered serious damages and injuries due to the negligent or reckless actions of another.
Matt also represents clients before legislators in Washington, D.C. and Harrisburg, PA, holding an active membership in the Pennsylvania Association of Justice and the American Association of Justice.
Currently serving on the Board of Governors for both associations, Matt is well respected as a Pennsylvania personal injury and trial attorney. He was also elected by peers to serve as Executive Committee member for the New Lawyers’ Division of the American Association of Justice, which is a national leadership position he held for four years.
Matt has earned inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list for four consecutive years, which is a recognition reserved for the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state under the age of 40. Susquehanna Style Magazine has also recognized him as a Select Lawyer in Personal Injury & Auto Accidents Law in response to peer votes and he holds a 10.0 Superb Avvo rating.
As a Central Pennsylvania native, Matt is a faithful Penn State fan. He also loves motorcycling. When not in the office, Matt can be found spending time with his wife and two children in the State College and Harrisburg areas.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2005
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2001
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
Mass Tort – Top 25 Trial Lawyers
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia County Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
American Association of Justice
- Executive Committee member, New Lawyers Division
- AAJ Board of Governors member
- AAJ New Lawyers Division Board of Governors member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
David H. RosenbergView Profile
Matthew S. CrosbyView Profile
Carolyn AnnerView Profile
Adam G. ReedyView Profile
Andrew C. SpearsView Profile
David L. LutzView Profile
J. Jeffrey WatsonView Profile
Jordan MarzzaccoView Profile
Jordan WartmanView Profile
Laurie J. DeBarrView Profile
Stephen G. HeldView Profile