Applying for Social Security disability insurance is a lengthy and confusing process that generally involves interlocking physical, emotional, and financial burdens. The Waynesboro Social Security disability lawyers at Handler Henning & Rosenberg are prepared to help you navigate the application process and to ensure that you receive the full level of benefits to which you are entitled. We also understand that you likely have many questions:
Waynesboro, PA 17268
- How can I be completely certain I even qualify to file for Social Security disability payments?
- How can we be sure that if I go through the application process I’ll be approved for benefits?
- If I do apply and am turned down, is there anything I can do to have the decision reversed?
- If I am granted benefits, how long will it take for the first check to arrive?
- If I decided to apply, how quickly can we begin the process?
At Handler Henning & Rosenberg, we want you to have the answers to all your questions and to ensure that all your concerns are addressed before you go ahead with your disability application. Give us a call today to get help with your questions!
Time Lost Is Evidence Lost! CALL: 1-800-461-4140
Who is Eligible for SSDI Benefits?
If you have tried to investigate your SSDI eligibility on your own, you’ve probably hit a confusing wall of rules and regulations. That’s perfectly normal. Determining qualifications for disability payments is complicated, and completing the application is no better. If you make a mistake, or fail to supply required information, you’ll be denied and have to start the whole business over again. There’s just no point in that when you can work with a knowledgeable attorney from the start
Does Having A Lawyer Really Help Me?
Each year 70-75% of the people who fill out the application for SSDI benefits are denied. Those same people then file an appeal, and in 60-70% of cases, the payments are granted upon a second review. If you work with a qualified Social Security disability lawyer, you’re much more likely to get your benefits on the first try.