Between midnight Sunday night and 5:00 am Monday morning, PA Route 30 will be closed periodically. The closure is part of the new PA Route 441 Bypass project, as workers are installing new bridge beams. As each beam is put into place, all vehicles will be stopped and Route 30 will be closed for 15-30 minutes.
PennDOT has been constructing the new bypass since last year to keep big rigs out of downtown Columbia. The bypass should be complete and open to the public in October of this year. PA Route 462 is suggested as an alternate route during this time.
Local PA Lawyers Serving Columbia, York, Lancaster
If you are ever involved in a traffic accident in Columbia PA, or anywhere near Lancaster or York PA, Handler Henning and Rosenberg is here to help you. We have been helping people in Pennsylvania since 1922. You can reach us at any of our office locations below for a Free Consultation to make an informed decision. If you are injured and cannot come to us, we will come to you at your home or in the hospital.
Choose Your Location
- Carlisle Personal Injury Lawyer
- York Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hanover Personal Injury Lawyer
- Harrisburg Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chambersburg Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lebanon Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lewistown Personal Injury Lawyer
- Shippensburg Personal Injury Lawyer
- Waynesboro Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lancaster Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in York PA by the negligence of another, please contact our law firm today. You have rights and may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.