Handler Henning & Rosenberg, LLP, are wrongful death lawyers with offices in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Hanover, Carlisle, and York. We have decades of experience representing those who have suffered the loss of a loved one.
What is a Wrongful Death Claim?
If a person is killed because of another person’s negligence or otherwise wrongful conduct, the deceased person’s heirs and other beneficiaries may file a wrongful death claim against those responsible. Negligence resulting in wrongful death can be the result of many factors such as malpractice, intentional acts, unintentional acts, or any action that cause an injury leading to death.
Handler Henning & Rosenberg, LLP has been representing negligence victims for decades. We can help you with recovering damages that may include:
- loss of income the deceased would have provided in the future
- pain and suffering caused by the loss of moral support that would have been provided by the deceased
- hospital and medical care expenses
- funeral and burial expenses
State laws (statutes) define who may sue and what, if any, limits there are to the awarding of damages. Don’t wait to file your claim. There are limitations for the amount of time allowed to file a wrongful death claim. If you don’t file within the specified limitation period, you may permanently surrender your rights to recover damages for your case.
The trial lawyers of Handler Henning & Rosenberg, LLP are experienced in handling wrongful death cases in Pennsylvania and can assist you in evaluating your personal situation.
Contact a Pennsylvania Injury Attorney To Get The Compensation You Deserve For Your Injury
When you contact a Pennsylvania Injury Attorney at our firm to handle your wrongful death case, you get an expert team of legal professionals. We have helped thousands of car accident injury victims recover settlements for their injuries, losses, and pain & suffering.
Our injury attorneys handle more than wrongful death, we can also help you with, car accident injuries, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, product liability, cerebral palsy, asbestos exposure, dog bites, birth injuries, trucking accidents, traumatic brain injury, motorcycle accidents, side effects, and premises liability cases anywhere in Pennsylvania.
Call the Law Offices of Handler Henning & Rosenberg, LLP for a consultation at 1-800-461-4140 if you have any questions about your Wrongful Death case.
Choose Your Location
- Carlisle Personal Injury Lawyer
- York Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hanover Personal Injury Lawyer
- Harrisburg Personal Injury Lawyer
- Chambersburg Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lebanon Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lewistown Personal Injury Lawyer
- Shippensburg Personal Injury Lawyer
- Waynesboro Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lancaster Personal Injury Lawyer