At Handler, Henning & Rosenberg LLC, we go above and beyond providing experienced legal representation. We are also committed to making a positive difference in the communities where we live and work. Our personal injury attorneys and professional staff give their time and resources through pro bono work by serving on boards, making charitable contributions, attending and sponsoring charity events, and volunteering to help those in need. It is through community service that we enrich all our lives by simply caring. That is why all of us make it a point to participate in our communities as often as we can.
Handler, Henning & Rosenberg LLC Gives Back
- Carolyn Anner is on the Board for the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg and is on the Board of the Hanna Education Foundation supporting the Susquehanna Township School District.
- Matthew Crosby has volunteered his time to the Cumberland Valley Youth Rugby Association, and the Silver Spring Youth Baseball Association. His daughter is involved in the Cumberland Valley High School Dance miniTHON, which has received donations from Handler Henning & Rosenberg.
- Matthew Rosenberg supports Movember and St. Catherine Laboure School.
- Andrew Spears has coached Soccer at Carlisle Youth Sports and is just beginning his coaching tenure at HMMS. The organization primarily consists of youth from Hampden, Middlesex, Monroe, and Silver Spring townships, which are in the Cumberland Valley School District. He is also a youth basketball coach for the Carlisle YMCA, is coaching tee ball for the Cumberland Valley Little League Association and is an active volunteer with Silver Spring Elementary School.
Below is a partial listing of some of the local Pennsylvania and national charitable organizations and fundraising events we have been involved with over the years:
- Tender Care Walk for Life
- American Heart Association
- The Humane Society
- The Jake Gittlen Cancer Research Foundation
- Aaron’s Acres
- Boys and Girls Club of Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Area YMCA
- Fountain Gate Church and Ministries
- Corey L. Glenny Memorial Fund
- Love 146 | Abolition of Child Trafficking & Exploitation
- Four Diamonds Fund
- Christ the Saviour Church
- American Cancer Society
- Cultural Enrichment Fund
- Multiple Sclerosis
American Foundation For Suicide Prevention
South Central PA Chapter
Please join us as we contribute by attending future events with us. We would love to talk with you about how we can better serve the local schools, counties, and townships in our area.