While many attorneys, long into their careers, begin to become removed from the people they represent and consider it a job, I consider it my sole passion and privilege to fight injustices every day.
Jeff Watson advocates for clients in workers’ compensation, car accident, and premises liability cases, among other litigation matters. He is proud to stand up for those injured, focusing his practice on achieving great outcomes that result in client satisfaction. In 2018, he became certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Workers' Compensation Law Section as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Before becoming a part of the team here at Handler, Henning & Rosenberg LLC, Jeff was a shareholder at a defense firm with 500+ attorneys. His practice there was dedicated to litigation and he was also an integral member of the Harrisburg Workers’ Compensation practice group recognized by U.S. News & World Report. This background makes Jeff extremely familiar with the inner workings of the insurance industry, further equipping him to assist his clients at Handler, Henning & Rosenberg LLC.
He was a founding partner in Hager & Watson, a Pittsburgh personal injury law firm. Now, Jeff serves as a key team member of Handler, Henning & Rosenberg LLC, providing dedicated and aggressive counsel to injury victims throughout Pennsylvania.
Jeff lives in Harrisburg with his wife and children, where he remains an active member in the community by regularly volunteering with several youth organizations. Some of his most rewarding work has been at the MDA Lock-Up fundraiser to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- Handling the Workers’ Compensation Claim In Pennsylvania – Presenter
- Social Media and Workers’ Compensation Update – Presenter
- PA Workers’ Comp: The Written Job Offer – Presenter
- Interplay Among the PA Workers’ Comp Act, ADA and FMLA – Presenter
- Workers’ Comp and The Employer – Presenter
- PA Workers Compensation Forms – Presenter
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Dauphin County Bar Association
American Association for Justice
Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Juris Doctor Widener University Chester, PA 2003
- Bachelor of Arts University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Beyond the Pestle and Mortar – Breaking Down the Trend Toward Compounded Medications, Claims Management (2015)
- I Quit! And I Want Comp!, Marshall Dennehey Defense Digest (2014)
- Shifting Burdens In The Aftermath Of A Disability Pension; No Window Shopping And Surfing For Jobs By Claimant, Marshall Dennehey Defense Digest (2009)
We would not have known what to do without your help.- Anonymous
My settlement was handled quickly and gave me the best settlement available.- Betsy R.
I would recommend him 100 times over.- Laurie