Pennsylvania School Bus Accident Lawyers
Representing People Hurt in School Bus Crashes in Carlisle, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster & York.
Few auto accidents are as frightening as those involving children and an over-sized vehicle like a bus. If you or your child has been injured in a school bus accident, you have the right to pursue financial compensation for your damages, including the cost of medical treatment for your injuries (past, current, and future), as well as the stress from your emotional pain and suffering, and more.
FACT Two-thirds of the children injured in school bus accidents were pedestrians who were struck by the bus.
At Handler, Henning & Rosenberg, our Pennsylvania school bus accident attorneys have dedicated their careers to helping injured victims and families when they need it most. Our team has the experience and resources to effectively handle bus accident cases involving school buses, and we are passionate about helping clients pursue the maximum compensation possible for their injuries.
Why Choose Handler, Henning & Rosenberg LLC?
- We've fought for injury victims across PA since 1922.
- We've recovered tens of millions of dollars.
- We provide personalized service and 24/7 availability.
- You don't pay us a dime unless we win your case!
Understanding Your Legal Rights After an Accident with an Oversize Vehicle or Bus
Whether you or your child has been injured in a school bus accident, you have the right to hold the at-fault party liable for your losses. Our school bus accident attorneys work diligently to ensure you receive medical treatment for your injuries right away. Meanwhile, we thoroughly investigate the bus accident, determine who should be held liable, and pursue financial compensation on your behalf.
Examples of reasons why you may be able to recover compensation:
- Another driver or the bus driver was negligent
- The bus driver was improperly trained, licensed, or negligently employed
- The school bus was improperly maintained and was bound to cause injury
- Defective auto parts contributed to the crash of the bus
We know accidents can place tremendous stress on victims and their families, this is why we waste no time in fighting for their rights. We encourage anyone involved in a bus accident, as well as the families of loved ones who were injured, to reach out to our team as soon as possible after a wreck. Remember, insurance companies are in business to make money, not pay out claims. Without an experienced personal injury attorney by your side, insurances representatives will try to pay you as little as possible.
Our firm has changed the lives of countless clients with victories like:
- $2.38 MILLION for a man who was crushed when a tractor-trailer backed into him.
- $1.5 MILLION for the victim of a rear-end accident who was killed by a negligent trucker.
- $1.2 MILLION for a man who was left permanently disabled after getting hit by a negligent driver.
- $1.1 MILLION for a young man who was hit by a negligent driver in a head-on collision.
- $425,000 for a man who was permanently injured when a big rig rear-ended his car.
Discuss Your Case Personally with Proven Pennsylvania Accident Lawyers: (888) 498-3023
There is no substitute for working with capable lawyers after a bus wreck. At Handler, Henning & Rosenberg, our Pennsylvania school bus accident lawyers are available days, nights, and weekends to help injured victims whenever and wherever they are in need.
If you would like to discuss your case and learn how we may be able to help you, call (888) 498-3023. Click here if you'd like to read about more of our results.