York Injury Lawyers
Helping Injured Accident Victims in Pennsylvania Since 1922
If you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence, either as a result of a distracted driver, an unsafe workplace, a defective product, or more, then the lawyer you choose to represent you could shape your future. An experienced lawyer can maximize your compensation, leveraging their firm’s reputation and record of results to get the best possible results for your case.
Handler, Henning & Rosenberg has helped tens of thousands of accident victims since 1922. We are dedicated to helping victims to get their life back on track and recover the financial security they lost in their accident. Our York personal injury lawyers have successfully resolved cases against employers, negligent drivers, business owners, physicians, and other negligent parties.
If you have been injured in an accident, don’t hesitate to contact our experienced York personal injury attorneys at (888) 498-3023. We are available 24/7, and we offer free consultations!
We Handle Complex Personal Injury Cases
Serious injuries cause victims to suffer physical, emotional and financial losses. If you or a loved one have been hurt, consult with an experienced York injury attorney. As one of the largest, most established law firms in Central Pennsylvania, we have the extensive resources and experience to get your life back on track. Our attorneys have experience assisting victims in a variety of cases, so regardless of how you sustained your injuries, we can help you recover the maximum compensation possible for your situation.
- Our York personal injury attorneys represent victims of accidents like:
- Boat Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Medical Devices
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Serious Injuries
- Social Security Disability
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Types of Compensation Awarded for Personal Injury Cases
- Medical Expenses: Personal injury compensation includes medical costs you incurred as a result of the accident. You are entitled to receive monetary compensation for all past, current, and future expenses.
- Property Damage: You are entitled to receive compensation for property damage, including environmental damage.
- Lost Wages, Income & Benefits: One of the most common types of compensation for personal injury cases is lost wages. This includes bonuses, raises, or other benefits you would have received if you weren’t injured.
- Non-Financial Damages: Compensation rewarded for physical and emotional pain. It can be challenging to argue for a victim’s pain and suffering, but an experienced attorney can help clients win punitive damages to secure justice against those at fault.
Work with Our York Personal Injury Attorneys: (888) 498-3023!
Attorneys at Handler, Henning & Rosenberg have been helping the people of Pennsylvania since 1922. Our firm is dedicated to helping accident victims recover the cost of their lifelong losses to secure their future. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars on our clients’ behalf; we can help you obtain the maximum compensation possible for your claim.
Why Hire the Legal Team of Handler, Henning & Rosenberg?
- Available 24/7 for our clients
- Led by nationally-renowned attorneys
- Tens of millions of dollars recovered
- Established in 1922. 95+ years of experience.
Contact our York personal injury attorneys today for a free consultation at (888) 498-3023!