Carlisle Injury Attorneys
Representing Tens of Thousands of Pennsylvania Accident Victims Since 1922
Attorneys at Handler, Henning & Rosenberg believe that individuals who suffered injuries caused by another person’s negligence should be compensated for their losses. Since 1922, our Carlisle personal injury lawyers have helped injured victims. Our firm has successfully helped injured victims recover the monetary compensation they needed to move forward. In fact, we have recovered tens of millions. We have resolved cases against employers, negligent drivers, business owners, physicians, drug manufacturers, and the nation’s largest insurers. If you have sustained injuries because of another person’s negligent behavior, don’t hesitate to contact our experienced attorneys today. During our call, we can explain the different legal options available to help you recover what you need.
For nearly a century, our firm has successfully represented hundreds of people throughout Pennsylvania, and we can help you too! Contact our Carlisle personal injury attorneys today for a free consultation at (888) 498-3023!
Representing Injured Victims in Personal Injury Cases
Accidents can result in catastrophic injuries that steal a person’s livelihood, causing them to suffer physical, emotional, and financial pain. If you have been injured, you should consult one of our experienced Carlisle personal injury attorneys as soon as possible. We can investigate your case and guide you through the process. You focus on your recovery while we concentrate on getting you as much compensation as possible. Regardless of how you sustained your injuries, our attorneys can help you sustain your future.
- Our law firm represented victims in all types of cases, including:
- Boat Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Medical Devices
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Serious Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Types of Compensation Awarded for Personal Injury Cases
- Medical Expenses: You should not be required to pay for medical expenses incurred. Your compensation should include all medical costs arising from the accident. You are entitled to receive compensation for past, current and future treatment.
- Property Damage: You are also entitled to financial compensation to pay for related property damage.
- Lost Wages, Income & Benefits: The second most common type of compensation is for lost wages. This includes bonuses, raises, or other benefits you might have received if you weren’t injured.
- Non-Financial Damages: Courts recognize the need to compensate for pain and suffering. Since there is no formula to calculate non-economic damages, you need an attorney who understand how to value your pain according to legal terms.
Contact Our Carlisle Personal Injury Attorneys Today: (888) 498-3023!
We have helped hundreds of injured people in Pennsylvania receive the compensation they needed to recover from their injuries and to secure their future. We have the knowledge and experience to help you in this difficult situation. We are dedicated to helping injured victims, and we have a track record of getting large results for our clients.
Why Hire the Legal Team Handler, Henning & Rosenberg?
- Available 24/7 for our clients.
- Nationally-renowned attorneys
- Tens of millions of dollars recovered.
- One of the largest firms in the area.
- Established in 1922—95+ years of experience.
- Spanish speaking services available