Carlisle Accident Lawyers with Millions Recovered for Injury Victims
Chances are, if you need an injury attorney, your claim is in relation to a car, motorcycle, or truck accident, as these types of claims compose the bulk of most injury cases. In spite of the fact that these claims are more common than others, this does not mean that every personal injury attorney is equally qualified to address your car crash claim. Choosing an accomplished, dedicated, and experienced lawyer is key. The wrong lawyer can end up wasting your time and money. At this time, you need a real advocate.
At Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC, we are dedicated to fighting for our clients and winning. We’ve been in practice since 1922. In that time, we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in effective verdicts and settlements. You can have confidence in our team’s ability to represent you aggressively and effectively, and to work hard toward the results you need and richly deserve after what you’ve been through. Call Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC at (717) 775-7473 today to learn more about our practice!
Helping the Victims of Drunk Driving Accidents in Carlisle, PA
At Handler, Henning & Rosenberg, we help clients throughout Carlisle and the entire state of Pennsylvania who have been catastrophically injured or who have lost a loved one due to a drunk driving accident. While the dangers of drinking and driving have been well-documented and publicized, it is not a problem that has gone away. In fact, statistics show that it claims the lives of thousands of people every single year and injures countless more. If you have been involved in such an accident, you should not hesitate to get the help of a Carlisle drunk driving accident attorney you can trust. At our firm, we have been there to assist people just like you who are in need of compassionate guidance, effective counsel, and aggressive protection. Call today to learn more about how we can look out for your best interests and fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Types of Car Crashes
There are many different types of car crashes, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Side-impact collisions or “T-bone” collisions / broadsided
- Collisions with pedestrians or bicyclists—i.e., pedestrian accidents
- Collisions with animals
- Head-on collisions
- Lane departure collisions
- “Run off road” collisions
- Intersection collisions
These collisions can cause major injuries, property damage, and even wrongful death. As your medical bills pile up, an inadequately experienced lawyer will be unlikely to efficiently argue your case in time to give you peace of mind. Our team at Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC, on the other hand, has the ability and background necessary to achieve results, and we can give you peace of mind.
Call us at (717) 775-7473 for a free case evaluation with a Carlisle car crash attorney from our team!
- Should You Move a Crashed Car If It’s Blocking Traffic?
- Who Is Liable in A Self-Driving Car Accident?
- How to Cope with Nightmares After Serious Car Accidents
- Does Compensation Actually Help Car Accident Victims?
- Common Road Hazards That Cause Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Step-by-Step Guide to Follow After a Car Accident
- Document Everything To Strengthen Your Car Accident Claim
- Injuries That Surface Long After a Car Accident
- Know Your Rights After a Car Accident
- Why Does It Help To Have An Independent Eyewitness?
- How Is Pain and Suffering Calculated in a Car Accident?
- Side Impact Car Accidents and Brain Injuries
- Do I Need a Police Report for My Pennsylvania Car Crash?
- Leading Causes of Car Accidents in PA
- Can Pedestrians Be at Fault for Auto Accidents?
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) Systems