Harrisburg Car Accident Attorneys
Million Dollar Advocates Forum® & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® Members
Those injured in an automobile accident need to find a Harrisburg car crash lawyer to settle the matter to their satisfaction. However, hiring the right attorney at a reputable firm with a solid reputation in personal injury law can be a challenge. You want someone who will represent your interests, and you don’t want to add even more complications to an already stressful and challenging situation.
Handler, Henning & Rosenberg knows how to handle auto crash cases effectively, and are well-versed in all aspects of personal injury law, bringing more than 95 years of experience to your case. No resume speaks as loudly as a successful track record. Our clients have routinely received significant compensation for their suffering and injuries, which has allowed our firm to cultivate a well-deserved reputation of trust. We are confident we can achieve positive results in securing the compensation to which you are entitled.
Why Do I Need a Harrisburg Lawyer After My Car Crash?
You’ve already gone through the trauma of an auto accident. Why compound that negative experience by choosing a Harrisburg car crash lawyer with no real, practical knowledge in these kinds of cases? If you place yourself in the hands of an inexperienced attorney, you may not receive a just settlement. Without that money, how will you pay your medical costs or recoup your lost wages?
Choosing the wrong car crash lawyer is just the same as throwing your money out the window. At Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC we believe that drivers or passengers who have been injured in a car crash because of another person's negligent behavior are entitled to compensation. We offer free legal consultations, and you don't pay unless you win!
"I was in a car accident, my first, and have a neck injury. I had never been through the complicated process that kicks in after such an event. I was in pain, unsure of what to do. My husband contacted the firm and it was wonderful. Any questions or problems were taken care of. My husband was able to take care of me instead of navigating billing issues and dealing with the insurance companies involved. My settlement was handled quickly and gave me the best settlement available. It made things much easier for us and I would highly recommend HHR."- Betsy R.
Pennsylvania Auto Accident Statistics
In 2010, in the state of Pennsylvania, there were...
- 121,312 traffic accidents
- 87,949 traffic accident injuries
- 1,324 traffic accident fatalities
- On average, 4 people died every day and 241 were injured in some form of vehicular incident
- On average, 34 accidents a day involved a drunk driver
- Additionally, there were 3,930 motorcycle accidents that resulted in 223 deaths
How to Keep a Record of Your Damages
All the Harrisburg car crash lawyers at our firm agree that when you are in an auto accident, documenting your financial damages is imperative. Keep track of all costs incurred as a result of the crash, and any that occur related to the incident in the aftermath. These expenses generally include but are not limited to medical bills, payroll stubs, income tax returns, and any other applicable expenses. Also, keep track of all expenses paid by your health insurance or by any other insurance policy that applies to the accident.
Ask About Our No-Fee Guarantee!
You should not have to be concerned about out-of-pocket charges for legal representation. You have more than enough to concern yourself with in terms of medical bills and lost wages. The car crash lawyers at Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC work on a contingency basis. It’s our pledge of good faith. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
Call us at (888) 498-3023 for your free consultation with a car crash lawyer in Harrisburg!
- Should You Move a Crashed Car If It’s Blocking Traffic?
- Who Is Liable in A Self-Driving Car Accident?
- How to Cope with Nightmares After Serious Car Accidents
- Does Compensation Actually Help Car Accident Victims?
- Common Road Hazards That Cause Vehicle Accidents
- Step-by-Step Guide to Follow After a Car Accident
- Document Everything to Strengthen Your Claim
- Injuries That Surface Long After a Car Accident
- Know Your Rights After a Car Accident
- Why Does It Help to Have an Independent Eyewitness?
- How Is Pain & Suffering Calculated in a Car Accident?
- Side Impact Car Accidents and Brain Injuries
- Do I Need a Police Report for My Pennsylvania Car Crash?
- Leading Causes of Car Accidents in PA