Hanover Car Accident Lawyers
Our Attorneys Have Recovered Millions for Our Clients
When you’ve been hurt in an auto accident, the last thing on your mind may be to find a competent Hanover car crash lawyer, but that choice—after good medical care—is one of the most important ways to protect yourself and get the compensation you are entitled. You can be assured that your best interests are being served when you work with an experienced law firm that is staffed with Hanover car crash lawyers who are well versed in these kinds of cases. At Handler, Henning & Rosenberg, our 90+ years of experience with all kinds of personal injury cases is brought to bear on your case from the moment you contact us for your free consultation.
Why Should I Choose Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC?
There are many reasons to trust our team:
- We have a well-established track record of success that is more eloquent than any resume we might assemble.
- We have repeatedly proven we can achieve substantial results for our clients.
- Every year, hundreds of people entrust their cases to the Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC car crash attorneys at our team.
Going with a firm that does not offer both experience and a proven record of success could mean that you won’t get the settlement you deserve, and, in turn, that you cannot meet your financial obligations or recoup your lost wages. Hiring an experienced lawyer can put such fears to rest and help you to begin the process of overcoming this experience and getting on with your life.
We are committed to seeing justice done in cases of negligence. You have been injured. You should be compensated. To us, that’s a simple equation, and it’s the reason we offer free consultations!
How Many People Are Injured in Pennsylvania Car Crashes?
In the state of Pennsylvania in 2010 there were 121,312 car crashes. More than 1,320 people died in those crashes, while 87,949 suffered some degree of injury. That works out to 4 deaths a day in auto crashes, and 241 injuries, with 34 accidents a day involving a drunk driver. When you consider that 223 people died in 3,930 motorcycle accidents, the numbers are sobering.
What You Need to Do After an Accident
If there is one thing our Hanover car crash lawyers stress, it is the importance of documentation. While that’s the last thing on your mind in the immediate aftermath of an accident, the police actually start the paper trail for you. Get copies of the accident report and all medical records. Obtain copies of the photos that were taken for insurance purposes, and if possible, return to the scene of the crash and take your own photos with accompanying notes. Save any and all receipts for out-of-pocket expenses as well as copies of all relevant correspondence. The paper trail is the basis of your case, and it is vital.
Our No-Fee Guarantee Gives You Peace of Mind
In the midst of dealing with all the details involved in an auto crash, you don’t need to be concerning yourself with legal fees. HHR has a strict policy of working with our clients on a contingency basis. When we win your case, you pay us, and not before.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car crash, call us at (888) 498-3023 today for a free consult!
- Should You Move a Crashed Car If It’s Blocking Traffic?
- Who Is Liable in A Self-Driving Car Accident?
- How to Cope with Nightmares After Serious Car Accidents
- Does Compensation Actually Help Car Accident Victims?
- Common Road Hazards That Cause Vehicle Accidents
- Step-by-Step Guide to Follow After a Car Accident
- Document Everything To Strengthen Your Claim
- Injuries That Surface Long After a Car Accident
- Know Your Rights After a Car Accident
- Why Does It Help To Have An Independent Eyewitness?
- How Is Pain and Suffering Calculated in a Car Accident?
- Side Impact Car Accidents and Brain Injuries
- Do I Need a Police Report for My Pennsylvania Car Crash?
- Leading Causes of Car Accidents in PA
- Can Pedestrians Be at Fault for Auto Accidents?
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) Systems