Lancaster Car Accident Attorneys
Over 100 Years of Experience in Legal Aid for Injury Victims
You know that you need to take action after you’ve been injured in a car accident. You need to hire a Lancaster car crash lawyer. The problem may be that you don’t really know how to do that, especially if you’ve never had a reason to work with an attorney before. In selecting a lawyer to handle your case, your guiding principle should be an attorney's experience. At Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC, we can deliver on that requirement. Our Lancaster car accident lawyers have accrued over 100 years’ work with personal injury law cases!
Time lost is evidence lost! Call us at (888) 498-3023 for a free case evaluation.
The Experience That Makes a Difference
At Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC, we haven’t just worked with car crash cases, we’ve gotten consistently positive results for our clients. That speaks more to our abilities as a personal injury law firm than any resume we could put together. Each year, hundreds of clients come to us seeking help in gaining compensation for their crash-related injuries, and we help them get it.
If you work with a firm that does not have that kind of track record in car crash cases, you are putting yourself in a risky position. If you don’t get the settlement you need, you will have to handle the financial consequences of lost wages and high medical bills on your own. We understand that and we are ready to pursue your interests aggressively.
We handle personal injury cases because we actually believe in the principle of just compensation in the face of auto driver negligence. Our consultations are free, and we have a no-fee guarantee.
Car Accident Statistics for Pennsylvania
The basic breakdown of car accidents in Pennsylvania during 2015:
- A total of 153,418 car crashes
- 71,823 injuries caused by car crashes
- 1,105 people killed in car crashes
That works out to 3 traffic-related deaths and 241 injuries a day. Alcohol-related car crashes increased to 10,558 as opposed to the 10,550 alcohol-related accidents in 2014. In 2015, alcohol-related deaths accounted for 29% of the total traffic fatalities and remained a top safety issue. During 2015, there were also 3,413 reported motorcycle accidents, in which 176 people were killed.
Document Your Damages After a Car Crash
Of course, the primary documentation in any car crash will be the police report, but there is additional documentations that is important to have when pursuing a personal injury claim. Make sure to obtain copies of all your:
- Police report
- Medical records
- Any repair bills
- Correspondence with your insurance company
- Receipts for rentals
- Paycheck Stubs
In short, preserve and store anything that might have a bearing on your action for damages. The more thoroughly you can document your losses, the better. A Lancaster personal injury attorney from our firm can build a stronger case with more documentation.
The Handler, Henning & Rosenberg No-Fee Guarantee
It’s just too great a burden to ask someone with mounting medical bills to also pay upfront legal costs. We don’t do it. The lawyers at Handler Henning & Rosenberg LLC work on a contingency fee basis. Simply put, if we don’t win your case, you don’t pay us.
To secure a free consultation about the merits of your case today, call us at (888) 498-3023
- Should You Move a Crashed Car If It’s Blocking Traffic?
- Who Is Liable in A Self-Driving Car Accident?
- How to Cope with Nightmares After Serious Car Accidents
- Does Compensation Actually Help Car Accident Victims?
- Common Road Hazards That Cause Vehicle Accidents
- Step-by-Step Guide to Follow After a Car Accident
- Document Everything to Strengthen Your Claim
- Injuries That Surface Long After a Car Accident
- Know Your Rights After a Car Accident
- Why Does It Help To Have An Independent Eyewitness?
- How Is Pain and Suffering Calculated in a Car Accident?
- Side Impact Car Accidents and Brain Injuries
- Do I Need a Police Report for My Pennsylvania Car Crash?
- Leading Causes of Car Accidents in PA
- Can Pedestrians Be at Fault for Auto Accidents?
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) Systems